Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Halloween Decor Part 3

 Okay, this is only two last minute items (it was supposed to be three, but my last item was cancelled and I'm kind of sad about it because it was really cute), but I really liked them and wanted to mention them. They're both from HomeGoods. I really wasn't going to buy any more Halloween decorations, but I was looking for decorative shelves and they also had pet stairs (Bogart is getting older and it's not as easy for him to jump on my bed anymore), so I figured while I was at it...I would pick up these last couple things. Especially since I planned on making one an all year decor piece.

First is this Night Sky Pumpkin by Neck of the Woods ($24.99). It's 14 inches, so it's a good size for a pumpkin. They also have it in an almost turquoise color. Personally, I don't really like blue for Halloween, but that's just me. I really like this pumpkin because first of all...It's so cute with the bat and the moon and the stars. But also because I don't really like carving pumpkins. I mean, I have one here that I probably will carve, but I'm not good at it. And I also really hate touching everything inside the pumpkin, so this is a nice alternative because I don't have to do anything and it's already cute.

And lastly...Unless I'm able to find the other item that got cancelled...I bought this Skull Table Clock by GTS ($29.99). When I ordered this, I stupidly assumed this was going to be a tiny clock that I could fit on the shelves in my room, with all the other skull decor. When I took it out of the box, I was shocked and I immediately thought, "What can I take a picture of this with to show how big it actually is?" There was only one option.

An accurate depiction of my two personalities.

If you've ever seen a PS5 in person, you know those things are ridiculously big. Obnoxiously big. This clock is bigger than my PS5. So it doesn't fit on my shelves. It doesn't really fit anywhere, actually. I have no idea where I'm going to put it. I love it, it's beautiful. It's heavy, the detail work is nice, it has glitter on it (I know some people hate glitter, but I'm not one of them). I just don't know what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment