Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Phone Cases From Casetify

 

I was looking for a phone case for Halloween on Casetify and thought I would share it here because it's cute and I really like these glitter cases. I figured I would show all three, even though they aren't all Halloween. The first is a Halloween case, the second is a Christmas case and lastly, there's a dinosaur case.


Before buying these cases, I read a review that the clear ones turn yellow, so I was worried about buying the glitter cases. I've only had the dinosaur case for a few months and it actually already started turning yellow (it's much more noticeable when compared to the other two cases I just bought). So that's definitely something to be aware of. The back of the case is fine, it's just the border. It is kind of frustrating that these cases cost so much and the discoloration happens so quickly, but I love the glitter cases a lot (pink is my favorite color and glitter makes everything better), so I'll deal with it. It's not really that obvious, but I have a black phone. It may show up more if your phone is white. I do think the cases are well made. When I first got my dinosaur case, I thought the design would scratch off, but it hasn't at all. The worst thing about these particular cases is that they're bulky, but again, that's not something I'm really bothered by.

Casetify's website is ridiculous to navigate. Half the search results aren't relevant to whatever I'm looking for and that can be annoying. But it is nice because when you are finally able to find a design you like, you can choose from a variety of styles and colors for your case. The first case I ever purchased from them was matte black with pink dinosaurs on it and it's a really nice, sturdy case. I never use it because I bought the rainbow dinosaur glitter case shortly afterwards, but it is well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment