Sunday, June 23, 2019

7. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis


Resident Evil 3 takes place before and after the events in Resident Evil 2. You play as former S.T.A.R.S. member Jill Valentine, who is trying to escape from Raccoon City, which is now overrun with zombies. Oh, and there's a terrifying new super-enemy, Nemesis, who stalks you throughout the entire game. At various points, you'll be given two options on screen and you have to choose which one sounds less deadly. Good luck.

I really don't have a lot to say about Resident Evil 3. I've only played it once because I was really bad at it (even on easy) and I was so stressed out by Nemesis that I never went back to it again. It was a fun game and I did like it, but it's my least favorite of the "classic" Resident Evil games. I've heard that Capcom is remaking it and I'll definitely pick it up when it's released. If Nemesis gets the same upgrade Mr. X got in the RE2 Remake, I'm sure I'll be even more stressed out.

By completing the game, you'll unlock the Mercenaries mini game. You get to play as one of three different characters and your goal is to make it to the Warehouse Save Room. However, you're given a very short amount of time to accomplish this, so as you progress, you're forced to defeat enemies, which earns you more time.

I rate Resident Evil 3 a 6.5/10 because it's so much better than Resident Evil 5, but it's not in the same league as the next couple games I'll be discussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment