Thursday, September 12, 2019

Scariest Video Game Moments in Non-Horror Games - #4: Resident Evil 5 Lost in Nightmares


I thought about trying to get cute and list Ashley's section in Resident Evil 4, but if anyone reads this, I don't want to get yelled at for implying that RE4 isn't a horror game. I think we can all agree that by Resident Evil 5 though, the horror elements were completely gone, right? That is, until Lost in Nightmares was released. This prequel to RE5 has Chris and Jill exploring what seems to be a replica of the mansion from the first game. There were times I was attacked in that mansion (and in different locations) and others where nothing ever happened, so I'm always on edge whenever I play it. That's the scariest part of the DLC for me. Unkillable enemies are bad enough, but never knowing where they'll come from is even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment