Thursday, August 1, 2019

8. The Window (More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark)


The Window is about three siblings (a sister and two brothers) who lived in a house on a hill. One night, the sister was looking out her bedroom window and she saw two small lights moving near the graveyard by the woods. Then the lights began moving closer to the house. As she watched, she noticed it somewhat resembled a man and became very frightened. "She wanted to run from her room. But the door was next to her window. She was afraid the creature would see her and break in before she could escape."

That's all you really need to know about The Window. That quote. It's the reason I don't look out my bedroom window at night. I don't want to know what's out there, and I don't want it knowing I'm in here either.

No comments:

Post a Comment